The rules are:
1) Thank the blog that nominated you.
2) Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3) Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4) Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 facts about me:
1. I'm still scared of the dark.
2. I love baking - if I had the money, I'd quit my job and set up my own bakery tomorrow.
3. I prefer cats to dogs. This is a fairly recent development, but I love how independent and funny they are. I do still love dogs - unfortunately my fiance is severely allergic to cats, so we're going to be more of a dog household I think.
4. I can't hear very well out of my left ear. So if you think I'm being rude and ignoring you, I'm not, I just can't hear what's going on (which is super fun when you work in a school and your actual job is listening to children all day). I'm finally having surgery in July, so fingers crossed it'll get better!
5. Batman is my favourite superhero. Followed very closely by Thor.
6. I love gardening - but I somehow systematically manage to kill anything I attempt to grow :(
7. I love tea. And cake.
8. I have never broken a bone. And touch wood I never will!
9. I used to be terrified of clowns when I was younger. My sister had a collection of clowns made out of china and I thought they were the creepiest things ever. I used to sleep with the duvet tucked tight around my neck because I was so scared one of them in particular would come alive at night and try to kill me. It didn't stop my sister hiding that particular clown in my bed on more than one occasion and scaring the life out of me. To this day, I don't like clowns and I still have to sleep with the cover around my neck!
10. I still play the sims.
11. I grew up on a dairy farm, and I'll always be a farmer's daughter at heart. Whenever I pass by a herd of cows, I can't help but wonder if they're milkers, in calf, heifers or stirks. One day, I'd love to go back up north and take over the family farm full time.
Chrys' questions for me:
1. What is something you’d do tomorrow if money wasn’t an object?
Travel the world. It's my ultimate life dream to take off and travel all over the world and live for a while in different places (mainly Australia, New Zealand and America) - I absolutely love travelling!
2. What is your biggest, wildest dream?
It's my secret wish that one day, one of my books will be made into a film. I know it sounds crazy and it's not likely to happen, but it's a dream that keeps me going whenever I feel like giving up. Plus, daydreaming about who would play what characters in the film is a fun procrastination technique.
3. What are your goals for your blog for the next year?
I'd love to get into the habit of making a schedule of when I post, and stick to it. I also have a vague idea of a blog event that I'd like to create, but I just need to find the confidence to reach out to other bloggers and ask them to take part! So we'll see if it happens or not!
I had such a lot of fun with this blog post! I love things like this, where I get to share a little bit more of my life with all you lovely bloggers and readers, and I get to snoop around yours in return ;).
My 11 nominations for the Infinity Blog Award are:
Anne Marie Schlueter
Questions for my nominees:
1. If you could be any superhero, who would it be and why?
2. If you had to choose between permanently too hot or too cold, which one would you choose?
3. What's your ultimate writing dream?
I didn't realise we could ask more than three questions, but oh well! There's no real theme for my questions - it was just what popped into my head ;).
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Feel free to share some of your own facts about you :)!