Wednesday 2 April 2014

April IWSG - Catch up time!



IWSG is upon us again! If you've missed my previous IWSG posts, here's a quick overview:


On the first Wednesday of every month, authors from across the interweb post up their fears and insecurities about their writing, and we all provide support/tea/cake/virtual hugs to encourage all your lovely authors to keep writing (because, believe me, you are all awesome and so is your writing!).
IWSG was set up by Alex J. Cavanaugh (you can check out his blog here) and there's now an official IWSG website, which is full of helpful tips, tricks and encouraging posts – you can check out that awesome site here.


I'm afraid I haven't got much to post about this month - I could make excuses for why I haven't written much during the past four weeks, but tbh, it's just sheer procrastination...

So I thought that instead of me re-hashing the IWSG posts I've done before (because that's literally all my post would be, seeing as how I've only done a minimal amount of writing this month), I'd instead take this opporutnity to go make a cup of tea, put my feet up and instead go on a blog hop around other ISWG blogs. It's been far too long since I've seen what everyone else is up to and seeing as how everyone is normally full of lovely cosy advice and steaming mugs of comfort whenever I have a moan/rant/complete breakdown, I thought I'd properly return the favour this month and cheer all YOU lovely authors up instead!

So that's it from me! Kettle - on. Toast - buttered. I'm ready to go!

Oh, but before I leave, here's a few words of comfort for you, just in case I don't manage to get round to your blog ;)....

YOU ARE AWESOME AND YOU CAN DO IT!! KEEP WRITING!! WOO, GO YOU!!*



*Ahem...I'm well aware that this post may seem a little, well, odder that usual - I'm blaming the cold medicine I'm currently dosed up on...

4 comments:

  1. Happy IWSG post day!! Sometimes visiting others' blogs and seeing what they're up too can be an inspiration to us. I often find posts / comments by others can ignite the flame I so desperately need. Enjoy the tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to give you a heads up. The captcha is turned on for your commenters. It's a simple task of turning it off. Just so you know, you may experience folks not commenting because it's a peksy 2nd (sometimes 3rd) step in order to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Candilynn! Thank you so much for your comments :)! You're right - I love checking out other people's blogs and being reminded about why I love writing/blogging in the first place. The tea was gooood - it hit the spot after my day of being ill and running around after small children!

    Thank you so much for pointing that out to me - I had no idea that my blog even had captcha on it! I've turned it off now (I think), so hopefully there shouldn't be any more issues :). Thanks again!

    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't written in a while too and i love that you are not ashamed to say it aloud. You deserve that nice cup of tea, so put your feet up and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I love chatting and meeting new people :). Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS