Thursday 8 March 2012

Morning Coffee and an Apology...

First things first...

I can't believe I missed posting my first post in the Insecure Writer's Support Group!! I'm so annoyed at myself - I even wrote it in my diary so I didn't forget...but what did I go and do? I didn't take my diary out with me yesterday so I forgot :|....I'd just like to apologise to everyone for not posting - I have now made a note on every first Wednesday of the month in my diary (until August, that is, when my diary runs out lol) AND I've added an alert to my phone, so it'll remind me every first Wednesday of the month...so there really isn't any excuse for me to miss it again!!

I would also like to apologise for not visiting anyone else's blog and commenting - this is due to two reasons: a) I forgot to post/go on the internet and b) I am currently very wary of visiting other blogs, given what happened to my laptop last week. However, after I hand in my big piece of coursework in two weeks time, my laptop can do whatever the hell it wants, so I should be able to visit more blogs in April :). But thank you to those of you who took the time to visit my blog and comment, even though I hadn't posted anything or visited your blog :)!

Finally - I am so sorry I haven't yet uploaded my author interview. It has been really unprofessional of me, especially since it was supposed to come out more than a week ago. However, as you're aware, my laptop did break the very day I was supposed to upload it/reveal my author,  and then I was very ill over the weekend....this week has been pretty busy with uni stuff, but if I'm completely honest, it hasn't been busy enough for me NOT to post it. Therefore, as soon as I post this, I'm making a new post to reveal the lovely author I interviewed and I shall be uploading it later today!! Sorry for the wait, guys!!

Oh, and I think my dose of morning coffee is getting earlier and earlier....I used to be able to last until around 9 before I got a caffeine fix...now I can't make it fast enough! Oh well!

Have a good day, everyone!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love chatting and meeting new people :). Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS