Monday 2 April 2012

Good Morning All!

Good morning, everyone! Hope you all had a lovely relaxing/productive/sunny weekend :)!

I'm finally on my Easter break from uni - hooray! I'm really gonna miss having long holiday periods when I finally get a real job....

Anyway, the point of this post is just to inform everyone that I can finally start writing again - yay! I've been so busy having a mental breakdown with coursework I haven't had the time or the will to write/blog/tweet or go on Authonomy :(. I do still have a couple of smaller pieces of coursework due in after Easter, but this week I'm taking off to do what I want to do!

Yesterday, I was really looking forward to sitting down and writing today, but when I got up at 5am for work, all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed! However, once I'd woken up a bit (two hours of cleaning a supermarket will do that to you), I decided that NO, I was NOT going to put my PJs back on slink back into bed - I was going to write, dammit!

So here I am! I've got my mug of coffee and my slice of toast next to me, Radio 2 is on in the background (though may have to change that to my own rock beats in a while to get myself in the zone) - I'm all set! I've just got two more little jobs to tick off my 'to do' list, then I'm free to write!

I'll let you know how I'm getting on....

Have a great Monday, everyone!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love chatting and meeting new people :). Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS