Tuesday 3 April 2012

Happy Days!

So I just thought I'd share with you what's been going on in my random little world today...

I've spent the day in a cafe with the Writing Buddy, trying to get back into the swing of writing again after the nightmare of coursework/university/student life. Needless to say, we probably did more chatting and gossiping than actual writing, but it felt good to get out of the home and be (slightly) productive. I might pop into town by myself tomorrow and do it all over again....

However, the last time the Writing Buddy saw my novel, the first chapter was a pile of poo and I had no idea how I was going to inject some life into the damn thing. However, since then, I've completely re-written the beginning of my novel and it's ever so slowly starting to take shape. So I guess I'm just going to have to keep going and see what happens.

And if anything should give me the motivation to keep going, it should be this. Congratulations to Lindsay! The synopsis to 'The Murder Complex' sounds amazing, and I can't wait to read it! And it also gives me hope that there's still hope for my own dystopian YA novel!!

In other news....I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW!!!!

So so so nervous/excited! Can't believe I have an interview for a real, proper grown-up job! I', not going to say any more in case I jinx it, but I'll let you know how it goes! Eek!

So how's your writing coming on?? I'd love to hear from YOU, so maybe I'll get a bit more motivated tonight and write some more!

(Also tonight: I'm planning on writing my blog post for the Insecure Writer's Support Group. I missed it last month, and I'm determined not to do it again! The link to the group is here if you wanna check it out :) ).

Have a good rest-of-the-day everyone!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love chatting and meeting new people :). Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS