Monday 2 April 2012

Another Sunny Afternoon...

I've really got to start thinking up of more creative blog post titles...but when I'm just rambling on, there seems to be no point in using fancy wordplay etc etc (however, if you do think of any interesting blog titles, do let me know :P).

Anyway! So, an update on today's work....

I have a confession to make....I may have slight have had an afternoon nap...for an hour...and a half....

But, but...in my defence, I have been up since 5am AND I did write all morning and get a majority of my jobs/errands done SO, all in all it's been quite a productive day! (for me, I mean - this is coming from someone who generally plays the sims all day every day for the duration of the holidays, so I'd say I've done quite well so far!) Also, I don't know if I mentioned this on a previous post, but I did find whilst doing my major project that I work better in the afternoon.night - and as it's only 3.15 here in sunny England, I do have the rest of the day/night to finish off what I wanted to get done today on my novel :)!

I've just checked the word count on what I've done so far today - and rather disappointingly, it stands at 1075 (total word count is 12,835). However, I refuse to be disheartened! Although this doesn't sound like it represents an ENTIRE MORNING'S worth of work, I have rewritten an entire chapter from scratch. So maybe it's not too bad after all....

How about you guys :)? How's your writing coming on today??

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love chatting and meeting new people :). Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS