Thursday 30 April 2015

Z is for...Zeal!

Hello and welcome to the final post in the 2015 A to Z blogging challenge! And of course, our special guest today is the letter 'Z'!



Zeal: fervor for a person, cause, or object; eager desire or endeavour; enthusiastic diligence; ardor.

WE DID IT!!! HOORAY!! HAPPY DANCE!!



I think it's pretty obvious that most bloggers who have taken part in this year's challenge have shown a lot of zeal, both in their posts and their comments on other blogs. I couldn't be happier that I 1) decided to join this wonderful challenge and 2) actually managed to complete it! It just goes to show that if you put your mind to something, you can do it :).

I'm keeping this post short and sweet as I'm about to crawl into bed and pray that this lurgy I've managed to pick up goes away before the weekend - we're off to a family wedding, and I'd hate to be sniffling all the way through it!

So, just remember to keep showing zeal in your writing - readers can always tell whether or not you're passionate about what you've written, or if you've just thrown something down on the page. We're always teaching the kids in school to show a passion for their learning, and I think the same can definitely be said for authors too!

Thank you so much to everyone who's visited/followed my blog over the past month - I've had a blast, and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you on the A to Z road trip next month! I'll see you in a couple of days for the A to Z reflections post :).

Until then, happy writing everyone!

16 comments:

  1. The great thing about this project is the Zeal and the pride we feel for reaching Z and the crash afterward where we don't want to do anything for days. ;)

    Congratulations on making it to the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Exactly! Haha, I think we all deserve a nice break for a few days ;). Thanks, Chrys :)!

      Delete
  2. It's a great feeling running through the finish line, isn't it?

    Congrats on surviving the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I managed to complete a challenge for once! Thanks, David :)!

      Delete
  3. I also have Zeal as one of my Z words, but alas, that's still a ways off thanks to the internet. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no, the wonders of modern technology...I look forward to reading it :)

      Delete
  4. Ah the end, I'm looking forward to ignoring my blog for a couple of days :-) Well done on surviving!

    Annalisa, writing A-Z vignettes, at Wake Up, Eat, Write, Sleep

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been fun hasn't it? Well done on surviving and get well soon!
    Keith's Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved it! Thanks, Keith! Congrats to you too!

      Delete
  6. J here, stopping by from the #atozchallenge - where I am part of Arlee's A to Z Ambassador Team.
    Welcome to "Z-day"! (Time to watch the iZombie television series?)
    Hope to see you at the after party. I'm looking forward to when the Reflections Linky List opens on Monday, May 4th.
    Love the Jensen meme! With much zeal, I followed you on GFC. ;)
    -J @JLenniDorner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi J, thanks for stopping by :), I'm looking forward to visiting everyone's reflections posts this week :). Ahh, gotta have a bit of Jensen to celebrate ;)! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  7. Hope you feel great for the wedding. No doubt, a lot of zeal will be going on there.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder
    Take 25 to Hollister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie! Haha, there was indeed a lot of 'zeal'....i.e. drunkeness ;)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on finishing the challenge. I hope you feel better before the wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lanise :)! I felt loads better after a good night's sleep :)

      Delete

I love chatting and meeting new people :). Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS